Thursday, August 20, 2009

Rose Orchards Ice Cream

We live so close to Rose Orchards Farm, I don't know why we have never been before. But it is sooooo hot we must have ice cream!!! Plus the kids wanted to see the farm animals.
They have pies and fresh veggies in addition to the ice cream. You can even order a piece of pie with ice cream. mmmmm yummy .

There is a waterwheel.

This guy was so friendly. He kept following us around as we were walking. Maybe he wanted some ice cream too.

If you are in Branford, don't miss out!! The ice cream is good and I bet the fresh pie is even better. Next time I'm getting a peanut butter and hot fudge sundae.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely little place, looks like loads of fun for the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice place - I am here visiting for the NE Bloggers mixer which is happening on Tuesday. Nice to meet you and it was fun to see the photos on your blog -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, NE Bloggers!
    Our 1-year anniversary is coming up on Jan 27. To mark the occasion I am going to put up a Mr. Linky on the evening of Monday, January 25. If you'd like to write a post about living in NE, fav places to visit, funny stories and stereotypes, recipes, photos of our gorgeous landscape, anything, it would be great if you would link in. I'd also like a little idea of # of participants, if you could just send me a reply.
    Since I don't have emails from everyone, I'm also leaving this message in your comments, sorry for the double-up.

    ReplyDelete